February 26, 2019 2 min read
1. The one who can't sleep - that friend who calls you too late, just for a chat, or appears as if they just crawled through the bush on their knees every morning.
If you're experience is anything like ours then you'll next see them: well it could be a while as they fall in love with their beds again and spend a lot of time catching up with their pillows.
2. The one with the dodgy 'whatevers' - they struggle to walk anywhere for long, often limp and make 'dad noises' every time they stand up due to their 'bad knees'.
We reckon you'll next see them on a bicycle enjoying the fresh air.
3. The one with the kids who are up all night, they love their kids but they just can't get them to have a full nights sleep no matter what rewards are offered. They'll give you a great big hug after the first time they rub it on their kids feet before bed just once.
We think you'll next see them: on the Amazing Oils Facebook page (and the nursery, playgroups, street corners) being enthusiastic about our amazing product and insisting that their friends try it.
4. The one you call Disco Dave because he's twitchy and fidgety and his legs just can't stop dancing, even and especially in bed.
Perhaps you'll next see him: lying down somewhere, just not moving, for ages with a big smile.
5. The one who needed to chill out and calm down who whilst staying at your place had a bath with some of your magnesium bath flakes and you ended up having to bang on the bathroom door trying to get your bathroom back.
Our money is on you next seeing them: where you would normally see them but good heavens they'll be clean!
Once you know the benefits of Amazing Oils Magnesium you're gonna need a bigger bottle, the good news is the more you buy, the more you'll save, check out our larger sizes or cost saving multi-packs.\
April 28, 2022 3 min read
November 02, 2020 4 min read
June 11, 2020 2 min read